Director of Product - Finance and Foundations Data Products (m/f/x)
The mission of the Finance and Foundations Data Products tribe is to accelerate the time to insight and deliver data value to HelloFresh. We do this by building reliable data products that empower our internal customers to make informed decisions. Our approach is deeply rooted in the principles of Data Mesh, ensuring that our data assets and products are scalable, maintainable, and provide value across the organization. As Director of Product for the tribe, you’ll provide product vision and coaching for a team of data product managers and the data engineers and analysts they work with. You’ll also play a key role in driving our effort to establish ‘data as a product’ thinking beyond the tribe and the global data team into the wider HelloFresh organization.
What you’ll do
- Develop and promote the long-term vision for HelloFresh’s Finance and Foundations Data Products tribe
- Define and own key metrics for the tribe at HelloFresh in collaboration with your Product team
- Co-create Alliance key metrics in collaboration with your Product peers from other data tribes and the Alliance Product lead
- Partner with product, analytics and finance teams across HelloFresh to identify unaddressed user needs and the biggest ROI opportunities
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of data product managers in forming hypotheses, calculating business cases, prioritizing initiatives, and analyzing their initiatives’ impact
- Lead and grow the Product talent in your team and contribute to a maturing Data Product community across Hello Fresh
What you’ll bring
- You have solid experience leading multiple product teams at scale in an agile environment
- You speak the language of data engineers and analysts and are comfortable engaging in high-level technical and analytics discussions
- You have a passion for data and bring experiences with data strategy, data governance and with building a strong data product portfolio for analysts
- You have developed complex internal tools before and can skillfully connect the dots between technical initiatives and business value
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for c-level and international stakeholders
What we offer
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the customer experience of a globally recognized brand in an exciting growth phase.
- Work in a dynamic environment that values innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
- Join a diverse and inclusive team that values individual perspectives and fosters professional growth.
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.