Area Manager, Fulfillment
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking and Fulfillment Supervisor. As the Fulfillment Supervisor at Factor you will be a key member of the HelloFresh operations team. This position will report to the Fulfillment Manager. The Fulfillment Supervisor will take a hands-on approach and leadership throughout production and fulfillment. We're searching for someone who is excited to build something extraordinary and share it with the world!
You will …
- Oversee the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, fulfillment, storage/distribution of goods, and logistics.
- Direct activities and provide coaching and guidance to associates and leads.
- Work alongside and with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with Management to complete the given directives of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Create and implement processes and procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory and ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Assisting the management team and provide support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- A Leader: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Manager of warehouse employees
- Problem Solver/Analytical
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven
- Communicator: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Manager: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- Associate’s degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a warehouse, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a supervisor, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.