At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz
As a Warehouse Associate at our distribution center in Derby, you will be responsible for the compilation of our popular cooking boxes.
No previous experience? No problem! Apply quickly and easily.
Your area of responsibility
- Completing our food boxes according to process and time specifications
- Your focus areas are picking, storage, packing and quality control
- You’re responsible for replenishing the production line with food pallets or boxes
- You will comply with specific food handling regulations
- You’re responsible for the order and cleanliness of your own workplace
- You have a good knowledge or English
- You are able to work in shifts
- You are ready to work in cold areas with +2° up to +8° degrees
- You are reliabile, punctual and committed
- Careful handling of food and compliance with the relevant regulations is a part of your day to day
- You have a high level of quality awareness, a basic understanding of the quality characteristics of food and have the stamina to test products
- Ideally, you already have experience in handling hand and electric pallet trucks
What we offer you
- Salaries start from £11.05 per hour
- 42 hour weeks
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Are you hungry for more?
Apply now with your CV, preferably without a photo and without stating specific characteristics such as nationality or gender. Language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
If you have no work experience, no problem! Career starters are welcome!
We look forward to meeting you.
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW (On-Site)
Work Schedule: Fixed Shift Patterns
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.