Team Lead Warehouse Systems & Technology
We are looking for a Team Lead of Warehouse Systems & Technology who can coordinate and manage our operations technology infrastructure in the Nordics. You will be based in the warehouse in Bjuv (Sweden) and will visit the warehouse in Moss (Norway) monthly.
You will lead a team responsible for ensuring that all our operational production systems and tools across the warehouses are running smoothly. You will create the systems roadmap aligned with Global and the local needs and work with operational teams to improve and/or develop tools and processes across the warehouses.
You will work within our Production team and report to the Sr. Director of Fulfillment Operations.
- Lead, develop and grow your own team of 2 Production Technology Analysts and 4 Production Support technicians
- Establish and monitor KPIs, such as downtime, of all systems and tools used in the warehouse
- Support and lead the team to improve their performance establishing actionable insights and recommendations
- Be the final local point of contact in the escalation process in the event of a system failure
- Create the system's roadmap and strategy aligned with global and local needs
- Work together with the Operational Excellence team to drive improvements around the system and tools, processes and aim for standardization
- Work closely with our operational team to understand needs and requirements, and coordinate with our Global team to understand and use best practices from other markets
- Provide ad hoc support on special projects related to improving our overall business
- Master’s or Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering or Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years experience working with production technologies or working in an engineering context
- Experience in leading and managing a team is a plus
- Data driven mindset with strong business acumen and advanced analytical capabilities (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, Tableau)
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Self-Motivated: Desire to learn. Take initiatives and be self going
- Availability to travel out of Sweden once a month
- Fluency in English
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to the Nordics plus visa application support
- Mental health support through online subscriptions
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, company events and parties, fruit & snacks in the office and breakfast every Tuesday
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.