Menu Strategy Lead
As a Menu Strategy Lead you will work to ensure our weekly menus are developed according to the behaviour of millions of customers as you create initiatives to drive the improvement of long-term retention with our product across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for resourceful and data-driven foodie who is curious about consumer behaviour and understanding the big picture. Most importantly we are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-moving, data-led decision-making environment and someone who is passionate about the opportunity to play a leading role in changing the way people eat, forever.
What you'll do..
- Manage a team of Menu Strategy Managers who will run analyses into hypotheses on customer behaviour
- Manage local recipe databases and organise constraint inputs into menu creation process
- Lead cross-functional initiatives aiming to reduce the number of menu-related pauses and cancellations
- Ideate and organise tests and investments into the product that answer high impact hypotheses on customer retention and behaviour
- Analyse results of tests and investments into the product and present these to senior stakeholders of the business
- Create business cases for new menu initiatives and work collaboratively with operational departments to ensure these are deliverable
- Ensure menus created are in line with ideal menu architecture and insights into customer behaviour
- Report on monthly and quarterly Menu Strategy performance to local and global senior leadership to help steer menu strategy guidance to other HelloFresh / EveryPlate markets
What you'll bring...
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, analytics or business development - ideally within another food or FMCG company
- Advanced capabilities in Excel and SQL
- Previous experience in people management with the ability to grow and develop team members
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and communication, particularly the ability to influence and manage upwards
- Desire and ability to collaborate with teams with different backgrounds and goals
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills - you should be able to dig deep into data to uncover root causes of issues and come to the table with novel solutions
What you'll get in return...
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 17 countries
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia/New Zealand.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - hybrid working environment