HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program
Are you up for a challenge?
We are seeking highly ambitious and adaptable talent to join the 5th cohort of the HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program! Are you a self-starter and an entrepreneur at heart? Eager to learn what it takes to be successful in a high-growth, industry leading company? Are you open to new challenges, cultures, and geographies? Have experience in or passionate about food and tech?
About the HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program
The HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program provides motivated university graduates with the opportunity to accelerate their path to leadership through high-impact, challenging rotational assignments. Throughout the 24-month program, you’ll gain experience in four different business areas, including one placement in an international team, and build a solid foundation for a successful career.
We have placements available in the following areas and will work with you to determine what the best focus is for you and your development: Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Global Business Intelligence, Operations (Procurement, Production, Logistics, Sustainability), Digital Product & Tech, and People.
How we'll help you grow and develop
During the program, we’ll support you in accelerating your own development by:
- Providing foundational tools to set you up for success through structured training and development sessions
- Providing you with ongoing coaching, feedback, and mentorship from a diverse and encouraging network of talent
- Fostering a peer network to engage with, learn from, and build positive relationships with
- Helping you reflect on yourself and key learnings to help you chart your future and fast-track your career
What we offer
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career, as well as the opportunity to accelerate your career progression towards a management role at HelloFresh
- The chance to have a serious impact in one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- A very fast paced, enthusiastic, international environment
- Significant C-level exposure
- Competitive compensation
- Access to a selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount at our Convini vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, free access to Headspace, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Who we're looking for
- Masters degree in a Business-related field and a strong academic record (top 10% of cohort)
- Relevant internship/working experience; tech industry experience would be a plus
- Motivated self starter who is energized by a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Proactive problem solver who leverages a data-driven approach
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and can successfully collaborate effectively with diverse types of people
- Naturally curious creative thinker who possesses the entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Action-oriented and capable of delivering results in new and challenging situations
- Fluency in English is required, German, French, Dutch, Danish or Swedish would be a plus
- Available to start the program in September 2024 (graduated/received diploma before start date)
Please include the following items on your resume: grades, standardized test results, awards, scholarships, or other academic achievements.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 18 countries.
Our more than 22,000 employees from over 90+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 22,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.