Culinary Editing Intern
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more about our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Recipe Editing Intern ENG for our exciting team in Amsterdam starting January/February ‘24. Working in the Editing Team (part of Product Operations) you take a role in helping to make the best recipe cards and online menus.
While working in this internship, you will be the link between several members of this dynamic Product Operations team, consisting of recipe editors, recipe developers, recipe translators and photo editors. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
“This role gives you the unique opportunity to learn about all facets within the Editing team. From helping to check and edit recipes on a textual level in English, to creating short copies for our recipes. And much more!” - Kelly Dignum, Team Lead Editing
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Edit, check, adjust and proofread recipes in English for our recipe cards and online menus
- Optimize the content of our recipes by creating short copy
- Support changes by flagging opportunities for process improvements and presenting your ideas
- Depending on your school requirements, you’ll setup your own relevant research or project for up to 16 hours per week
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant HBO/WO program such as Communication, Linguistic, Media, or Nutrition studies
- Enthusiasm for food, English language, writing and a strong motivation for HelloFresh are key!
- You speak and write English. Dutch and perhaps even French is a plus!
- You work proactively, with precision, in independence and love to work creatively
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to a short assessment to assess key skills required for the role.
- Lastly is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.