People & Recruitment Internship
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more about our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our broad and diverse team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a People & Office Intern from January/February 2024 for 6 months.
In this internship you will support both the Employee Experience team, and Talent and Development team. This is a unique opportunity to learn in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry, as well as gain hands-on experience across the People space.
The Employee Experience team manages all our Offices, arrange events, prepare the delicious daily lunches and ensure our office is in top shape. As the go-to person in the Amsterdam office, you will manage the office based needs for between 80-120 colleagues per day. The Talent and Development team is responsible for recruitment, learning and development, diversity and inclusion so here you’ll have the opportunity to learn about each of these areas and support on many important initiatives.
“If you’re interested in learning about a diverse range of People topics then this is a fantastic internship to do so. It’s practical and you’ll also be able to share ideas on how we can improve the employee experience at HelloFresh. Our team has a passion for learning, we collaborate well and always put the customer (our employees) first. We are looking for someone to join who is organized, takes ownership and is passionate about the People space’’. - Dina, Talent & Development Team Lead
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Act as a point of contact for all HelloFresh related questions from colleagues via email, phone call, slack and face-to-face in the office
- Support our lovely chef, Nicole with making healthy daily lunches in the Amsterdam office
- Support in recruitment e.g, source, screen and coordinate interviews across our Amsterdam, Nieuwegein, and Bleiswijk offices
- Support our monthly Onboarding event to ensure our new joiners have the best first day at HelloFresh.
- Support with Learning and Development initiatives - planning and organizing training, providing suggestions on how to improve, managing our Looop LMS & making suggestions
- Manage deliveries and suppliers at the office
- Drive engagement within our intern community
- Use your creativity to plan internal and external events for between 30 to 400 colleagues
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant MBO/HBO/WO program, preferably in the domain of Facility Management/Business Administration/similar
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in the People space, and to roll up your sleeves to get involved in various topics
- You speak Dutch and English
- You are a confident communicator with both internal and external stakeholders, such as hiring managers, colleagues and service providers
- You are a proactive person who is not shy to share their opinions and ideas
- You are organized, know how to prioritize and enjoy working on different tasks and projects at the same time.
Please note that this internship is an experience internship and we cannot accommodate a research thesis.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Anais’ rise from intern to Data Product Manager at HelloFresh Benelux
- Marjolein Boukens’ journey from Customer Care Agent to Employee Experience Manager
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Lastly is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.