People & Culture Partner
Location: 36 Ave & 8th St, Nisku
About the Role
Reporting to the People & Culture Business Partner plays a critical role in supporting the full employee life-cycle. As a true People person, you will leverage your organizational skills and HR knowledge in a variety of areas to support our Production employees and management team and to ensure a safe and positive employee experience.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with People & Culture Business Partner to support a wide range of HR activities, including: performance management; employee relations (including investigations); compensation; employee engagement; and learning and development.
- Manage employee documentation, including employee letters, employment contracts, and new hire documents, while ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness, compliance and confidentiality
- Manage new hire onboarding (including Good Manufacturing Practices training) and offboarding (including exit interviews, equipment collection, etc.) processes
- Liaise with Workforce Planner to develop weekly schedules and maintain time and attendance program and badge access system
- Collaborate with TA Coordinator to assist with recruitment as required
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Specialist to support overall employee safety health and safety, including partnering with Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC), developing employee communications, and assisting with corrective actions
- Work closely with Payroll in several different areas, including: new employee set-up, overpayments/underpayments, STD/LTD updates, statutory holiday pay and address day to day payroll inquiries.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
At a minimum, you have:
- Completed diploma/degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in Human Resources, office administration, or executive support
- Knowledge of BC employment and Human Rights legislation
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive employee information
- High attention to detail and accuracy, plus excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast paced ever-changing work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including active listening and proofreading
- Ability to demonstrate good, sound judgement and work independently with minimum direction or supervision
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet)
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases and software
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or Chefs Plate weekly box subscription
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
It’s no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!