HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work (Category Multinationals) in 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Culinary Intern for our ambitious, fast-growing team in Amsterdam from February / March 2024 for 5 - 6 months.
During your internship, you will be supporting the Recipe Team that is responsible for all recipes in the HelloFresh Box. You will be at the center of the dynamic team, connecting all team members, including recipe developers, dieticians, nutritionists, menu planner and recipe editors. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
Chiel Roggeband, Culinary Team Lead: “This role gives you the unique opportunity to support HelloFresh at the heart of what we do: cooking up delicious recipes for our customers! From managing the day-to-day operations of our test kitchen to ensuring all recipes are 100% ready for our customers.”
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Supporting the recipe developers both in and outside the kitchen. You will not only be cooking but also be doing administrative work on the recipes to ensure we order the correct ingredients in the right amounts;
- Make sure the test kitchen is stocked with the needed groceries and that it is clean and tidy;
- Investigate to ensure that our recipes are well received and understood correctly by our customers. We are always looking to improve the guidelines and taste of our recipes;
- Contribute to dynamic projects that are aimed at attracting and retaining happy customers;
- Sample cooking recipes, re-cooking, participate in recipe testing and tasting sessions;
- Plan and carry out competitor unboxing;
- Carry out deep dives and research into recipe successes and potential improvements.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
Are you a real foodie, love to perfect recipes with a sharp eye for detail? Then this internship is for you!
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant HBO/WO program
- You speak fluent English and Dutch is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for cooking and recipe improvement and a strong motivation for HelloFresh are key!
- You’re proactive, ambitious, like to be creative and make things happen
- You are full of ideas and can act as a sparring partner for the recipe developers
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us.
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.