Sr. Director of Product - Benefits & Wallet (m/f/x)
As a Sr. Director of Product you will lead our Benefits & Wallet team, which owns the Benefits platform used by the entire HelloFresh Group to fuel our growth and engagement motor with significant spend, and also the Wallet frontend in our global web and app customer-facing products as key touchpoints to access and use benefits awarded to customers.
You will operate as a single-threaded leader for this critical part of our business and make sure we create the right benefits with the highest RoI and maximum adoption by our customers to ensure fast growth in our customer base and high retention. You will lead a team of product managers to define the long-term vision with ambitious goals for the next years, translate that to a data-driven roadmap and high-paced delivery on both our backend platform and wallet frontends. You will collaborate closely with our senior commercial leadership and partner on RoI goals around Benefits. This is a strategic leadership role that will elevate the HelloFresh Group across all 18 HelloFresh markets, and hence we are looking for a strong leader who combines technical and commercial skills to drive the right investments in the next years.
What you’ll do
- Articulate a long-term vision for our Benefits platform and customer touchpoints building on the overall group strategy
- Deeply understand our customers & our business model, and how Benefits motivate customers to subscribe to our services and stay engaged. You channel your insights into a multi-year roadmap and ensure high quality execution with our tech teams and commercial partners
- Lead and develop a senior product team and collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers, Product Analysts, and senior business stakeholders
What you’ll bring
- Proven track record in building customer-facing products at scale, leading a cross-functional team in an agile environment in both backend and frontend
- Domain expertise in driving Growth & Retention through Benefits
- Excellent business acumen and proven ability to work with senior commercial stakeholders
- A data-driven approach and track record to drive impact on output & success metrics shared between tech and commercial teams, e.g. Discount RoI
- Outstanding written and oral communication that can break down complex concepts and adapt communication to different audiences
- Experience in leading a team of product managers to define a long-term roadmap
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.