Marketing, Sales & Partnerships internship
Join our HelloFresh Family
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our young and passionate team in Amsterdam we are looking for a Marketing, Sales & Partnerships intern from January / February 2024 for 5-6 months. Working in the Growth Marketing team you will contribute to various projects aimed at existing and new partnerships. Together with your colleagues, you take an important role in commercializing our partnership opportunities in the Benelux.
Our team is all about crushing goals, making real impact, and having a blast along the way. If you're eager to embrace exciting challenges, push yourself to the limits, and grow both personally and professionally, then we'd love to have you on board!
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Reaching out to potential and current partners in the Benelux region that HelloFresh can collaborate with.
- Creating and managing relationships with external parties such as H&M, Emma Matras, Naif & Decathlon.
- Assisting our sampling partnerships manager with campaigns to surprise HelloFresh customers with nice extras, such as Alpro, Coca Cola & Duvel.
- Assisting our offline marketing manager with campaigns to acquire new customers for HelloFresh.
- Coordinating internal processes and communicating directly with different departments such as Operations, Content & Design, and Finance.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently doing your bachelor or master (HBO/WO) or just finished your studies.
- You have an interest in offline Marketing and Sales and would like to learn more about it.
- You would like to learn more about working together with internal and external stakeholders, negotiating and commercializing our partner offerings.
- Coordinating processes is second nature, you are a strong communicator, results-oriented and not afraid to take the lead and encourage people.
- You are looking for and recognize commercial opportunities and you get a kick out of closing a deal with a (new) partner.
- You are a real negotiator. You also work in a structured way and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You think in terms of solutions and always keep the HelloFresh customer in mind.
- Finally, you speak good English, and are familiar with the Dutch and/or Belgian Market landscape.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Lastly is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.