Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents around the world.
We are diverse, motivated and international, helping us to create an inspiring work environment in which you will excel!
About the Role
As the HR Business Partner, you will play an important role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the team and value to the business by working with the leadership team at our distribution center. You will implement the strategic direction, improve performance through people and build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement for our night shift. With a passion for the business, you will quickly learn its rhythm, how it functions and how operations must ebb and flow to delight our customers. Primary responsibilities will be focused on building/applying our HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence models to provide an outstanding employment experience for our teams. You will report to the Senior Manager at __________ distribution center.
What You'll Do
- Build solid relationships with each of your functional leaders, serving as the main point of contact for HR Generalist support to our __________ distribution center
- Be the main HR contact for functional leaders up through Director-level, their teams (< 1,000 associates on the floor) and collaborate with members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Be a role model leader and an advocate of change, building organizational trust and promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering and communicating with leadership on trends.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding employment issues in such areas as policy and procedure interpretation/application, coaching and corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans and terminations.
- Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures partnering with Employee Relations and legal on any agency charge responses.
- Work with leaders to create and maintain workforce staffing plans. Support recruiting efforts in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that well-vetted, diverse, and motivated workers are hired; minimize turnover.
- In partnership with the Senior Manager, support the implementation and execution of all benefits and compensation policies, procedures, programs and communication. Provide guidance on benefits and compensation strategy planning and administration.
- Lead plans for client groups by developing programs and services to increase employee engagement, retention and job satisfaction.
- Support the performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations. Provide training and consultation.
- Develop relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement.
**SHIFT IS ONSITE Wednesday to Saturday from 3pm-130am**
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 6+ years' of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role preferably with experience in a high growth, distribution center environment or field environment
- Creative solutions and use of data to improve efficiency in a production-focused, operational environment
- A successful track record in change management and use of HR Business partner model to transform operations through collaboration
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with and liasae with business leaders and build high functioning teams
- Experience with federal, state and local employment laws
- Develop an employee and labor relations strategy focused on building primary competencies to promote employee engagement
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling and advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks and monthly catered lunches
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.