Brand & Communications Internship
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and fast-growing Brand & Communication team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Brand & PR intern (Dutch speaker) from January/February 2024 for 5 - 6 months.
Working in the marketing team you will support the PR managers for both Netherlands and Belgium with everything related to our Brand and PR strategy and projects. As a part of our Internship program you will have the opportunity to learn more about the fundamentals of PR, consumer communications, storytelling and corporate communications and work on several topics and projects. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly growing scale-up and apply your initiative and creativity.
Eline van Hameren, hiring manager Brand & PR says: “This role is the place to learn about content, engaging (potential) customers and storytelling. You will work in a dynamic team, within a company that is all about food. What’s your appetite? 😋”.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Support in different Brand and PR campaigns for consumer communication;
- Support in executing launch, media and influencer events;
- Support customer care teams with addressing incoming (customer) questions on sensitive topics;
- Reporting of local brand & pr activities to our global office;
- Work on corporate communications messaging and draft press releases, fact sheets, etc.
Please note that we cannot accommodate research theses for this internship.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are in the last phases of a marketing, media or communication bachelor or master degree, or have already completed it;
- Your writing skills will be essential to craft or review press releases and media alerts;
- You have strong organizational skills and can manage multiple tasks in a short period of time without stressing out. Never a dull moment at HelloFresh!;
- You think before you act, have a can-do mentality, pay attention to details and are keen to achieve great results;
- You will be working with many teams internally and with our PR agencies in Belgium and the Netherlands so we are looking for someone who is collaborative and has strong communication skills;
- We are looking for someone that is fluent in Dutch and can speak English.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.