About The Team:
Material Handling Equipment trainers are responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of our warehouse facility. As a Warehouse Trainer, you will be responsible for the training and development of all MHE (Material Handling Equipment) operators, ensuring the training received is to a high standard across all experience levels. You will work closely with the MHE Lead to design and implement training programmes that align with our company's goals and objectives. The Training team pride themselves on being innovative and capable of challenging the status quo on how they can improve training processes and courses for HelloFresh employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and deliver training programs for warehouse employees, including new hires and existing staff, to ensure a high level of proficiency and adherence to operational standards.
- Conduct onboarding sessions to familiarise new employees with company policies, procedures, and safety protocols.
- Train colleagues who require access and use of MHE such as Forklift Trucks (Counterbalance and Reach Truck) on how to operate MHE within HelloFresh guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments, feedback, and performance reviews, and recommend improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as warehouse management, quality control, and operations, to identify training needs and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Educate employees on warehouse equipment operation, maintenance, and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring that Food Safety and Health & Safety standards are met and sustainably maintained. You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions.
- Leading or being involved in ad hoc projects as and when required
Who You Are:
- ITSSAR qualified
- ITSSAR training - Reach Truck, Counterbalance and PPT
- Previous experience training others in a warehouse environment
- Managing senior stakeholders expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively train and motivate employees at all levels
- Excel/Google sheets
- MHE training from ITSSAR
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Work collaboratively as part of a team.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW (On-Site)
Work Schedule: Fixed Shift Patterns
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.