Team Lead Marketing Analytics
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Team Lead Marketing Analytics. You will lead the Marketing Analytics team, which advises our local and global marketing teams with key insights through data analysis on multiple levels (customers, campaigns, channels, brands) focusing on key areas for the company’s growth and profits (Acquisition, Reactivation, Incrementality, Discounts).
The team consists of two analysts who run their own projects (with your support) and are in charge of data collection, treatment, analysis, presenting data and turning them into actionable recommendations to a large variety of teams and stakeholders within the company. In addition, you will take on your own projects. Up for the challenge?
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Lead and mentor a team of two analysts, guiding them in defining, running and delivering their projects. For example, you help them scoping and structuring challenges, identifying recommendations, delivering these via the right visualizations, storylines and reports, creating dashboards, assuring analysis quality, etc.
- In addition, support the analysts in their development (feedback, development chats, development plans)
- There’s also room for you to run projects yourself
- Monitor performance of the leading marketing channels and propose initiatives to improve key business KPIs
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor to our Benelux CMO, Growth Director and Brand Director by understanding, shaping, and solving analytical challenges
- Collaborating with the Global team on Marketing mix and analytical deep dives
- Support our recently launched and strongly growing brand Green Chef
- Contribute to the broader HelloFresh Benelux’ Analytics capabilities through knowledge sharing and training
Examples of what the analysts in your team do (and where you guide/support them)…
- Provide cracking insights into customer acquisition, retention and reactivation, looking for improvement opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns, channel targeting, efficiency, etc.
- Run in-depth analyses, create dashboards and reports, organize and evaluate AB tests, provide ad-hoc insights, etc.
- Carry out complex in-depth analyses to understand the impact of (e.g.) our price & discount set-up on customer dynamics and economics (conversion, retention, profit contribution, …) and identify and validate opportunities to improve
- Use various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present the data needed
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- At least 5+ years experience in a role where you drive business impact based on Data and Analytics. Experience with marketing metrics and/or in a consumer-facing business is a plus. E.g. in a fast-growing start-up / scale-up, consulting company or a data-driven corporate
- At least 1+ year of experience in managing and leading people (or teams). Strong understanding of how to motivate team members
- A quantitative and analytical mindset and skillset. More specifically, you have excellent SQL skills (or solid experience with other programming languages, e.g. Python or R, and interested in learning SQL). You also have some experience in visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Google Studio)
- Strong business sense: ability to build a “bridge” between business needs and your analysis (problem & analysis structuring), and between your analysis result and business implications (recommendation definition, data visualization, storylining)
- Motivated and self-driven. You don’t shy away from a challenge and have a hands-on can-do attitude. You can work independently. You communicate clearly and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment, interacting and creating support with a variety of local and Global stakeholders.
- A University Bachelor degree at minimum
- Previous experience in Growth marketing or Growth Analytics is a plus
- You are Fluent in English (written and spoken) – understanding Dutch and/or French is a plus
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Participation in the HelloFresh Benelux Business Analytics L&D community, where you will develop yourself through training (hard skills & problem solving) training, support and knowledge sharing with other analysts
- Other learning and development opportunities and a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Following up is a conversation with people from our Leadership team.
- And lastly will be a short check-in with our local Benelux CEO