BI Analyst - Packaging Optimisation (f/m/x)
About the job
The Packaging team manages all packaging developments and supply chain around the Hellofresh world of our meal-kits. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join the International packaging procurement team. Working collaboratively with our International Procurement, Culinary Development, Logistic, FSQA, Analytics and country packaging teams, the role will ensure data visibility + transparency and provide regular detailed assessments across a wide range of procurement excellenc to support the HelloFresh packaging procurement vision and strategy.
Part of our DNA is being Data-Driven, therefore, as a Packaging Optimisation Insights Manager, you will be supporting our team and stakeholders in the whole organization to make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data analysis.
To fuel our international growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial minds who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing food industry.
What you’ll do
- Support key local and international stakeholders in decision making through data analysis from various sources and help to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Visualize your findings in dashboards and presentations to stakeholders across different departments to drive business impact.
- Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels to understand business problems and translate them into concrete analytical problems that can be worked on with data
- Leverage your analytical skills - teaming up with data analysts, scientists and engineers - to design and develop high standard, scalable, and robust solutions and data products
- Deep dive into our purchasing data, understand our tools and data availability, and build insights on our processes
- Develop other key metrics/performance indicators and provide reports to evaluate overall procurement performance
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations, and insights
which will help us continuously improve our sourcing, quality and operations
- Support launch initiatives through tool/process updates
- Coordinate with other functions on data needs and ad-hoc analyses
- Facilitate the creation and publish monthly reports automatically
- Analyze customer complaint trends ensuring data accuracy
- Track raw material indices relevant for packaging and help to identify market trends
- Play a vital role in questioning the status quo and help to identify new packaging opportunities by data-driven insights and constant Exploratory Data Analysis
- Facilitate improving and adjusting data pipelines/structure and reports according to the requirements of the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- Support us in SKU data management and packaging price updates to ensure data accuracy in our ordering system and for budget setting
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Science, Engineering or any other related field with a high data influence
- Previous work experience or exposure in data analysis
- You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the capability to dig deeper into the details, identifying issues and solutions by working together with other business stakeholders
- You are self-organised and proactive
- You have a healthy curiosity, asking good questions to aid your understanding of your domain and the business
- You have a good business sense and are a strong communicator: you can understand quickly which analysis is needed and how to communicate its result to enable fast decision-making
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and nontechnical individuals
- Strong knowledge of MS Office & Google tools, especially Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Scripts and Google Forms
- Previous experience with SQL and building Tableau dashboards
- You have an agile mindset and cope well with changing priorities
- You speak and write English fluently
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.