Warehouse Worker (MHE)
What You Will Be Doing:
This role is responsible for assisting in the creation of meal kits for our customers. This position is pivotal in ensuring the efficient movement of inbound and outbound goods, whilst ensuring that the Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are met. The individual will operate material handling equipment (MHE) to facilitate stock transfers, support inventory management and contribute to the overall success and efficiency of our operations.
- Ensuring that Food Safety and Health & Safety standards are met and sustainably maintained. You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring your own health, safety and welfare in the activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
- Undertaking basic problem solving activities and escalating to the Warehouse Team Leader where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions.
- Coordinate the receipt and dispatch of goods, both inbound and outbound, to meet the customer requirements.
- Update inventory management systems to reflect stock movements and maintain accurate records.
- Assist with general warehouse duties, including loading and unloading trucks, palletizing, and other manual tasks as required.
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation within the warehouse, including workstations, storage areas, and equipment.
- Being involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Operate a range of material handling equipment (MHE), whilst adhering to MHE operating procedures and maintaining a high level of awareness to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Conduct routine maintenance checks on equipment and report any malfunctions or issues to the Warehouse Team Leader.
- You may be required to handle a full range of Hello Fresh products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
- Ensure personal compliance with PPE and personal & food hygiene standards.
- Any other responsibilities/duties which would be reasonably expected as part of this role.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience working in a warehouse or similar environment, preferably in the food industry.
- GCSE - Maths & English
- MHE Licence desirable
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations related to warehouse operations.
- Proficient in using warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks (relevant certification is a plus).
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Hot Drinks on shift
- HelloFresh Branded Fleece and Beanie
Location: The Windmill, Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Fixed Shifts
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.