Senior Specialist - New Channels (Growth Marketing)
S'more about the team
Looking to blaze a trail and make a career-defining impact? In this newly-created role, we are looking for an ambitious, get-stuff-done Senior Specialist - New Channels, who will be focused on launching and managing new channels for our newest brand: Factor (factormeals.ca). The successful candidate will be a passionate, results-oriented marketer with experience in channel/project management. You will lead the launch and management of new marketing channels for Factor focused on growth and scalability. You will lead several projects at the same time, support core marketing operations as needed, and proactively propose and work on new projects and opportunities. The role will report into the Senior Manager, Marketing.
Lettuce share what this role will be responsible for
- Own development, performance and day-to-day management of several offline marketing channels
- Project-manage new channel tests (the person taking this role will already have some areas to explore testing in, to hit the ground running), and show analysis for test results (cost, benefit and ROI)
- Launch and manage new campaigns, including setting up promotional discounts, setting and tracking KPIs, managing stakeholders, conducting post-mortems, etc
- Generate scrappy, net-new ideas to create measurable awareness and drive customer acquisition; design and run experiments to test your ideas
- Build relationships with internal cross-functional partners (Online Marketing, Retention, Brand, Product, Ops, Analytics etc.) and external partners (agencies/vendors) to facilitate and accelerate programs
- Special projects and tasks as requested
- All other duties, as assigned
Sound a-peeling? Here's what we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in performance/growth marketing and project management preferably at a high-growth organization (ex. CPG/Tech startup or Big Tech) or agency.
- Strong project management skills: You’ve managed complex projects independently with little supervision, and have consistently delivered on-time, on-budget, while managing multiple stakeholders, in the face of ambiguity
- Unafraid to roll up your sleeves and do your own analysis alongside other like-minded teammates (experience in Excel, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc. a plus)
- An understanding of the core concepts of subscription-based business models
- Track record of being entrepreneurial - did you launch a new product, or push for a net-new idea at work that transformed the business? Let’s talk!
- Scrappy, can-do attitude, with a learning mindset: You whole-heartedly embrace the ‘fail fast, fail forward’ mindset, learn fast, and relentlessly iterate as you go
- Enjoy working cross-functionally and alongside other people including stakeholders, agency partners, brand ambassadors, etc.
- A culture fit with the team: hungry to succeed, passionate, kind, dependable, and "take your work seriously, but never yourself"
Let’s cut to the cheese, this is why you'll love it here
- Box Discount - Amazing discounts on 1 box per week! 75% discount on weekly HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits AND 50% off weekly Factor meal box
- Health & Wellness - Health & Dental benefits from day 1, a Health Spending Account, and unlimited access to the Headspace app to meet your self-care needs.
- Vacation & PTO - Time off is also an important part of self-care! We offer generous vacation and PTO to help you create a good work-life balance.
- Family Benefits - A parental leave top-up program for expectant parents
- WFH Allowance - A one time fund to help you set up or improve your home office
- Growth & Development - We support your career progression, provide development opportunities, and invest in your continued learning through our organization wide L&D fund
- Work Hard & Have Fun - From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to experience the fun!
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives - With impactful ERG’s like HelloChange and Women Empowerment, we are committed to our diversity, equity & inclusion efforts
- Food Puns - this one is kind of a big dill if you haven’t already noticed. We even have some punny meeting room names!
Flexible Hybrid Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal and life needs. Offering remote work flexibility, along with the opportunity to interact and collaborate in the office are all a part of creating a great employee experience.
To meet these needs, we are pleased to provide Flexible Hybrid work. Flexible Hybrid is a people-first approach that is based on choice, trust, personalization, and empowers teams to choose when and how often they work from the office and work from home, in addition to team days and company days. This means a minimum of 2 days in office per week, with most teams in office between 2-3 days a week.
It’s no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.