IT Support Associate
Role: IT Support Associate
Target Level: Associate
Location: Aurora, CO
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Warehouse IT
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
IT Support Associate Job Description:
The Associate will operate as the main technical resource onsite and provide IT support for warehouse facility users. As an essential part of the US Technical Support Team, responsibilities include supporting end users workstation hardware/software, mobile device management, printers, basic network troubleshooting, user onboarding and training.
- Provide on-site and remote resolutions of common hardware/software computing issues.
- Maintain hardware through in-person and depot-based repairs.
- Report to Associate Manager to support and enhance end user experience.
- Image and deploy newly acquired hardware to the appropriate department.
- Act as point of contact for other department’s technical requests.
- Provide training to users on new hardware and software when required.
- Troubleshoot android based tablets and mobile devices.
- Monitor hardware and software asset management.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing support processes and policies.
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations.
- Assist other local area locations as necessary.
- Data-driven – you can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Intellectually curious – you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, and to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented – you possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – you thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross-functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, and are able to work well with diverse opinions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support or helpdesk role working with onsite and remote users for PC/ Mac, software and hardware is required.
- Experience with android tablets, RF equipment and printer support (Zebra printers preferred).
- Experience with GSuite applications preferred.
- Warehouse or Field Service IT support experience is preferred.
- This position’s essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods of working at a desk and on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen and inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.