Site Maintenance Coordinator
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this hands-on role will see you perform and oversee the
technical tasks related to the engineering, installation, and maintenance of production
equipment, warehouse infrastructure, and facilities.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are
many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you
don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn
more about you.
What you’ll do
- Perform preventative maintenance activities on equipment including refrigeration,
electrical, mechanical, plumbing, security, general repairs and other assets in the
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues including repair and replacement of assets to
minimise production downtime
- Source and manage spare parts, consumables, tools, and other related maintenance
- Plan, install, commission, and maintain production equipment in the distribution
- Manage contractors and suppliers; define scope of work, oversee tasks, and ensure
completion of deliverables
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Support equipment and facilities upgrades required to improve safety, quality and
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in a fast-paced production environment
- Mechanical, and maintenance-related certifications
- Strong background in using power and hand tools, performing general repairs and
- Knowledge of facilities maintenance processes, procedures, and systems
- Knowledge of trades related to site facilities, repair and overhaul
- Knowledge of occupational of OHS and Food Safety and its application in a
warehouse and production environment
- An effective collaborator, who empowers and enables others to share ideas, raises
awareness, gets buy-in, and delivers fast and well-rounded solutions to complex
- A strong problem solver; and have ability to handle multiple projects and
assignments able to prioritize and meet budgets deadlines and achieve objectives
- Availability to work weekend schedules and cold facilities
What We Offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
Duration: Full time - You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Start Date: Immediate - can wait a notice period
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.