Junior Technical Project Manager
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Jr. Technical Project Manager for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam. Working in the Process Excellence team you take a leading role in improving our supply chain systems landscape.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will apply project management and problem-solving skills to drive and deliver projects that will result in system improvements for our supply chain domains.
“In this role you will get a lot of freedom and the opportunity to learn about every domain of our supply chain. You will work with different teams across the entire business and truly help them make their jobs easier.’’ - Joris Slagboom, manager
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Drive short-term projects to completion and lay the groundwork for the improvement of our digital supply chain
- Set up research projects to assess the readiness of our local supply chain domains for new technology implementations.
- Manage new technology transformations, which can range from implementing smaller python tools to larger global systems.
- Analyze business processes to gain a deeper understanding of our systems and suggest and work on structural improvements.
- Act as the voice of the business by continuously evaluating how teams are using their systems. Therefore acting as the bridge between the business and technology teams.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- 0-3 years working experience. With exposure to process improvement in your studies or (if you have working experience) managed process and system improvement projects, preferably in a supply chain setting.
- A strong affinity with processes and data.
- You understand that in order to build a good system, you need to understand the underlying processes.
- Analytical and continuous improvement mindset, problem solving approach, getting to the root of problems.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to present, discuss and express conclusions to our internal stakeholders.
- Strong business sense and experience in managing stakeholders across different levels.
- You don’t shy away from a challenge and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment.
- You’re pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen.
- Knowledge of Lean principles, Change management and Project management skills are a plus
- Experience in SQL is a plus.
- Fluent in English
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office!
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discounted health insurance
- Monthly pension scheme
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with someone from our Leadership team