Head of People - siège France (M/F/X)
Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh, we change the way French people eat, thanks to our meal kits!
Our ambition ? Revolutionize the everyday life of our subscribers, by promoting a more sustainable way of cooking and by helping them discover curated, creative and healthy recipes. The perfect mix between technology and gastronomy, for delicious moments with friends and family.
HelloFresh is present in more than 17 countries. France is a young market launched in 2019, and that is experiencing an impressive growth: we became leaders in our market in early 2021. All this makes it the perfect moment to join our team and lead a strong impact in one of the most promising French scale-ups!
How do we make all this possible? Thanks to a team of talented and dynamic food lovers, an amazing culture and DNA, and a stimulating work environment.
If you want to take part in this incredible human, international and entrepreneurial adventure, apply to one of our available positions and join us!
About the role
We’re looking for a high caliber Director of HR to head up our HR department in our France HQ. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have a critical role in shaping our organization, our recruitment, employee experience and people ops functions. A key part of your role is HR business partnering with our leaders and accompanying them through our growth. We are looking for someone that can take our HR organization to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Lead our HR function for our HQ: talent acquisition, talent engagement, people operations (incl. payroll), employee experience (incl. L&D) and business partnering. Management 4 people.
- Build strong policies and processes to structure our HR topics (promotion, pay, mobility, hiring, L&D, recruitment,...), collaborating with our international team to drive harmonization
- Drive impact through business partnering: coaching our leaders and employees and making sure our organization is well equipped for our big ambitions
- Ensure compliance with labor legislation, and lead social dialogue within the company and relations with social partners for our HQ staff
- Work hand in hand with our Director of HR in our Production and Logistics centers, driving synergies and consistency
- Promote a great culture in line with our DNA, and ensure a high-growth environment
What we are looking for
- 10-15 years of experience in a people/HR role, ideally in a scale up or high growth environment
- Experience working as part of a global organization, with many business units and requiring strong levels of collaboration
- Experience dealing and engaging with various levels of leadership, and proven track record of business partnering
- Very strong background & experience in french labor law (collective agreements, legislation, social partners)
- Fluent in english - both written and spoken
- High caliber profile: you are a fast learner, top performer and want to take on a new exciting challenge
- Leadership: you are able to rally teams around common objectives and set up teams for success
- Top notch ways of working: you set the bar really high in terms of collaboration and what good looks like
- Ability to work through tough problems with a rigorous and pragmatic approach
What we offer
- The chance to have an impact role on one of the fastest growing food Tech companies in Europe
- A vibrant & international environment with a great culture & DNA
- A guaranteed steep learning curve and boost for your career
- A passionate, proactive, driven and dynamic French team
- Offices located in the center of Paris (Paris 1er)
- Delicious reductions on our HelloFresh boxes
- Top tier employee experience and employees perks (Alan Blue insurance, Swile (tickets restaurant), GymLib, reductions on transport, training budget)
The next steps
Apply on the link below. We’ll have a close look at your CV and cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a case study and a series of interviews. We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at HelloFresh as soon as possible!