Staff Product Designer, Loyalty Program
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high-quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy, and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We are looking for a skilled Staff Product Designer to work alongside the Engagement Design team and alliance on translating key strategies northstar vision into incremental, attainable and assertive experiences for our customers. You will be responsible, in partnership with a wide range of (senior) stakeholders, for driving the HelloFresh Loyalty Program strategy and executing a cohesive end-to-end experience which accompanies our customers from day one and rewards them every step of their journey.
What you’ll do
- Fluently building and executing design strategy, that considers long-term orientation, across the consumer facing alliances and alongside a wide group of stakeholders
- Drive design high-level strategic decisions by closely analyzing customer insights and quantitative data to identify business and innovation opportunities
- Become the expert of the loyalty domain, by knowing our customers’ met and unmet needs across the digital journeys and feeding those insights back to the strategic work
- Drive and champion collaboration with product and engineering counterparts, tactically breaking down strategic work into an roadmap with attainable and iterative initiatives
- Guarantee high quality design solutions by coordinating, leading and guiding other design peers - researchers, writers, product designers
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years of experience of designing for a wide range of platforms - mobile apps, mWeb and Web - within B2C
- A portfolio that exemplifies 1:1 your design, strategy and craft expertise and its impact on CX
- Mastery of Figma and fluency with other digital design and prototyping tools
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills of data
- Team player mentality that thrives and fosters collaboration and communication within and outside of the design domain
- High empathy towards customer unmet needs and their importance within the business
- Experience on working with agile and alongside product and engineering peers
- Excellent English communication skills
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.