Senior Reporting Analyst
We are hiring a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our best-in-the-business Product Planning Team based in our Sydney Head Office.
This is an exciting role and a chance to engage in complex commercial and analytical business questions while building your analytical skills.
You will provide data-driven insights to inform and drive improvements across our business. These insights will lead directly to business outcomes and you will be a central part of improving our product.
As part of a fast-paced team you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects combining an understanding of various metrics and data sources to help inform decision making. This is an exciting chance to build your technical and analytical skills and have an immediate impact.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the Product Planning roadmap, balancing regular reporting, automation and strategic projects / analysis
- Use data extraction programming languages and visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, Excel) to extract the data and provide accurate reporting
- Ensure on-time delivery of analysis and follow-up with stakeholders
- Own COGS analysis and reporting
- Take a logical and forward thinking approach to problem solving
- Be confident supporting and challenging team members in the ideation, implementation and review of data-related requests
- Work in a cross functional team supporting Product, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and other departments
What you’ll bring
- Relevant background in Business, Data, Computer Engineering, Science or Economics
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hands-on Data Analytics role
- A strong analytical and business-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated experience using SQL, and Tableau. Excellent knowledge of G Sheets
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
Duration: Full time - You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Start Date: Immediate - can wait a notice period
Location: Chippendale Head Office