Production Planning Associate, 2nd Shift
2nd Shift: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
Starting Pay: $25.00 hourly + Night Shift Differential
We’re hiring an Operations Planner to join our Operations Team here at HelloFresh’s Ready-to-Eat brand Factor_. In this exciting role, you will support core processes and strategic initiatives across Operations by developing and monitoring the production execution against production plans with the goal of driving better decision-making and more effective operations. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and information to solve real business challenges, strong cross-functional leadership abilities, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Communicate final assembly schedules for the kitchen or production departments
- Work alongside production teams including kitchen operations to understand yields, material flows, and output
- Support Factor launch initiatives by updating tools and processes for business changes and growth
- Interact across Operations and Supply Chain departments to ensure that business processes are executed as designed and achieving the desired outcomes
- Communicate updates and insights to internal teams, including Senior leadership
- Continuously improve tools so we can work smarter, not harder
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- Willingness to work primarily in production environments including refrigerated spaces. Willingness to stand, walk, reach and lift during 10-12 hour shifts and ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and Google Suite applications (especially Google sheets / Google scripts)
- Spanish language proficiency a plus