Warehouse Management System Analyst (WMS), Inventory Management(m/f/x)
Reporting into a regional fulfillment technology lead analyst or manager from our within out Supply Chain Technology Team, this position will drive the continued implementation and ongoing maintenance/ support of our strategic warehouse management system KӦRBER’s Warehouse Advantage (HighJump) platform for HelloFresh brands globally.
What you’ll do
- Act as superuser and level-one support for the warehouse end-user community in supporting any technical or functional issues
- Manage system configuration based on operations team direction
- Facilitate end-user training where needed and assisting in System Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
- Oversee user menu profile and security setup for the application based on operations functional roles
- Participate in requirements definition and technical design of any HelloFresh-driven product enhancements to the application with either the vendor or our consulting partners
- Coordinate and executing any required testing activities in support of the application with fellow colleagues based in other geographies
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of experience as a Warehouse Management Systems developer, implementing or supporting a tier-one WMS in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfilment environment
- High proficiency in SQL: complex queries, stored procedures, functions and database objects - MS SQL Server
- Koerber/ HighJump design and development experience with Advantage Architect, Advantage Link, Webwise Page Editor a plus
- Direct experience building and/or supporting HighJump integrations with external host applications
- Experience driving dashboards and reporting solutions in SSRS
- Experience with Bartender and Label Design a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server administration, windows OS a plus
- Industry experience in food/ cold chain a plus
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering; masters degree preferred
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.