Data Analyst: Marketing
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a [Marketing Analyst] for our ambitious Marketing Analytics team where you’ll take a leading role in advising our marketing teams with key insights through data analysis on multiple levels (customers, campaigns, channels, brands) focusing on key areas for the company (Growth, Reactivation, Incrementality, Discounts). You will be in charge of data collection, treatment, analysis, presenting data and turning them into actionable recommendations to a large variety of teams and stakeholders within the company.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Provide cracking insights into customer acquisition and reactivation, looking for improvement opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns, channel targeting, efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders from our Growth channels and other (Marketing) teams, and translate their business questions into structured and meaningful analytics - combining business and technical understanding
- Run in-depth analyses, create dashboards and reports, organize and evaluate AB tests, provide ad-hoc insights, etc.
- Carry out complex in-depth analyses to understand the impact of (e.g.) our price & discount set-up on customer dynamics and economics (conversion, retention, profit contribution, …) and identify and validate opportunities to improve
- Use various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present the data needed
- Discuss the results of your work with stakeholders of various seniority, incl. the Benelux CMO and Growth Director
- Take responsibility of own projects, but also collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
- Support our recently launched and strongly growing brand Green Chef
- Contribute to the broader HelloFresh Benelux’ Analytics capabilities through knowledge sharing and training
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role, driving business impact based on Data and Analytics. Experience with marketing metrics and/or in a consumer-facing business is a plus. E.g. in a fast-growing start-up / scale-up, consulting company or a data-driven corporate
- A quantitative and analytical mindset and skillset. More specifically, you have strong SQL skills (or solid experience with other programming languages, e.g. Python or R, and interested in learning SQL). You also have some experience in visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Google Studio)
- Strong business sense: ability to build a “bridge” between business needs and your analysis (problem & analysis structuring), and between your analysis result and business implications (recommendation definition, data visualization, storylining)
- You don’t shy away from a challenge and have a hands-on can-do attitude. You can work independently. You communicate clearly and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment, interacting and creating support with a variety of local and Global stakeholders.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Participation in the HelloFresh Benelux Business Analytics L&D community, where you will develop yourself through training (hard skills & problem solving), support and knowledge sharing with other analysts
- Other learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network.
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with people from our Leadership team