About The Team:
The Quality and Technical team are the definition of what it means to be customer-centric at HelloFresh. Their dedication to ensuring our customers get the best quality of food is second to none and they make sure to have fun whilst doing so!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as a central point of contact for technical queries
- Escalate quality and safety issues following the ICS process
- Lead projects and tasks to ensure the site is compliant to Food Safety and Quality standards
- Conduct routine processes such as, but not limited to, temperature monitoring, scale and calibration checks
- Maintain up to date and accurate records on production, food safety dat and analyse said data to identify trends, issues and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure Food Safety and Health and Safety HF standards are met and maintained at all times
Who You Are:
- HACCP Level 2
- Food Safety Level 2
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Food industry
- Previous experience working with Quality Management Systems
- Experience completing audits and using corrective action to rectify the non-conformances raised
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday until January/February 2024 when the shifts will swap to a Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday shift pattern working 6am - 6pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.