Field Learning Specialist
As the Field Training Specialist for Factor_, you will be responsible for developing and executing onboarding and recurring training programs for all new and existing kitchen and fulfillment staff across our three operations facilities. You have the autonomy to identify training gaps and develop a plan of execution to ensure all employees are operating at their full potential.
- Facilitate group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas
- Partner with department leaders to identify and prioritize technical and skills gaps, work with subject matter expert to learn the gold standard process/behavior
- Develop training curricula and/or recommend or utilize vendor programs that meet instructional goals and objectives
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods that fit specified training needs and effective delivery such as individualized training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops
- Select or develop training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
- Perform administrative functions necessary to document training programs and track employee training and progress
- Manage technical training events including arrangement of equipment procurement, room reservation, and facilities requests.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs for incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employee work behavior and revise accordingly
- Communicate and work with managers and supervisors to coordinate and schedule training
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
You are able to...
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal, and to listen, question, interpret, and clarify
- Present complex information and respond to questions from a variety of audiences
- Solve practical problems and detect or identify training problems
- Remain organized and produce accurate, detailed, and high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time efficiently and perform crucial tasks in a timely fashion
- Work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in technical training in a regulated environment
- Proficiency with computer hardware and software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish