Director of Product | Loyalty Program (m/f/x)
We’re looking for a Product Director to create, drive and oversee the overall product strategy for the HelloFresh Loyalty Program looking ahead up to 24 months together with commercial stakeholder in our Global Actives Organisation.
As the Director of Product for our Loyalty Program, you're at the forefront of defining our loyalty strategy. Your role encompasses understanding the needs of our most loyal active customers, leveraging data insights, and implementing technology to enhance customer engagement and retention. You hold a multifaceted role. You formulate strategies that span across multiple teams and foster collaboration across tribes and alliances. Your influence extends across the organization as you collaborate with key users and represent the Loyalty Program's opportunities. You drive innovation in Loyalty solutions while championing a data-driven culture and defining relevant KPIs. Your commitment to long-term success is evident in your accountability for ROI and your systematic approach to validating and prioritizing ideas. As a recognized subject matter expert, you're poised to provide mentorship to operational product managers in the loyalty and related domains, solidifying your position as a key leader in our Loyalty Program's growth and success.
What you’ll do
- Articulate a long-term product vision for the Loyalty Program for our most loyal active customers
- Create a 24+ product roadmap how to deliver against the long-term vision and generate measurable P&L impact from our new Loyalty Program
- Define, plan and deliver Product Strategies from this roadmap and track their impact
- Lead a team of Product Managers and Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers, Product Analysts, and senior business stakeholders to deliver
- Set up adequate processes to work with your agile team and constantly improve them
- Be part of the Engagement alliance leadership team and help shape the overall product direction of the alliance
What you’ll bring
- Experience on active customer engagement and retention strategies and related challenges in the e-commerce, subscription, or food industry. If you’ve specifically worked on lifecycle management that’s a big advantage.
- Director level Product Management Skills: Proven track record of successfully delivering complex products and features from concept to launch. Experience in defining product strategy, creating product roadmaps, and leading cross-functional teams to execute product development.
- Strategic Thinking: Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities, with the ability to understand market dynamics, customer needs, and competitive positioning. Translate insights into actionable product plans and pricing strategies.
- Collaboration and Communication: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams to achieve product goals.
- Leadership and Team Management: Proven experience in leading and developing high-performing product teams. Ability to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Business Acumen: Understanding of business metrics and financial principles related to pricing, revenue, and profitability. Ability to make data-informed decisions to drive business growth.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.