Technical Compliance Lead
About The Team:
The Quality and Technical team are the definition of what it means to be customer-centric at HelloFresh. Their dedication to ensuring our customers get the best quality of food is second to none and they make sure to have fun whilst doing so!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records (including computerised/digital) on production, and food safety data and analyse this data to identify trends, problems, and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare samples for laboratory and other testing as required
- Managing, engaging, and developing a large team to its full potential to then achieve optimum performance and ensure KPIs are met in full and on time
- Support investigations into non conforming products and processes, collaborating with the Operations team to carry out root cause analysis
- Undertaking audits and following through on actions regarding compliance to Food Safety; Health and safety standards and any other specified standards e.g.: BRCGS, ISO
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in a similar compliance role within the food industry
- HACCP Level 3 qualification and familiarity with HACCP and industry best practices
- Food Safety Level 3
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations and quality assurance standards
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.