Group Reporting AD/ Referent Konzernrechnungswesen (m/f/x)
As an Associate Director Group Reporting you will be part of the team that prepares our consolidated annual and quarterly reports. You will support our Group-wide finance teams to ensure accurate month-end closing, consistent application of our accounting policies and to constantly improve processes across the HelloFresh Group.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Be part of our strongly performing Group reporting team, which prides itself to always deliver transparent, clear, accurate and timely disclosure to the capital markets
- Provide important contributions to HelloFresh’s quarterly and annual reports
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Meaningfully impact the Global Finance team in implementing and improving finance and reporting processes
- Be a thought leader on applying technology, data and automation to our reporting and accounting processes
- Provide direction on accounting-related questions to our teams across the globe and ensure consistent application of IFRS group accounting policies
- Be a key partner to our Group auditors
- Coordinate with the Finance teams of our international subsidiaries
- Responsibility for 3 direct reports, including performance evaluations and people development
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Auditing and/or Group Reporting
- Experience with either one of the big four consultancies and/or in a sizeable growth company context
- Very good knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards
- Consolidation knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Eagerness to always learn to expand your knowledge across Finance, accounting and data
- Project management skills
- Experience with leading teams
- Fluent in English, very good German skills would be a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced organization, which is the emerging global leader in its segments. Ability to learn from world-class talent across functions
- Competitive compensation
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.