As the Maintenance Lead for our Meal Kit Production team, you will play a vital role in maintaining the reliability of our production equipment. You will lead, mentor, and collaborate with your team to address reactive maintenance tickets swiftly and proactively manage equipment through preventive maintenance schedules. Your efforts will contribute directly to our ability to consistently deliver high-quality meal kits to our customers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of Maintenance Technicians and Production Support Technicians.
- Assign and prioritise maintenance tasks to ensure minimal production disruptions.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs and undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescale
- Supervise contractors ensuring works are completed in accordance with specification. Report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify problems with plant including efficiency and determine rectification measures
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include;conveying systems with label applicators scanners, Thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levellers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE and other electrical equipment, racking, comfort cooling, waste compactors and waste conveyors
Who You Are:
- Previous experience leading a team or a mentoring role
- You will have some commercial mechanical or maintenance experience
- You will have the ability to work alone and work methodically to fault find
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and think independently
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7JS
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.