Senior Enterprise Risk Manager (m/f/x)
As a (Senior) Risk Manager Risk at HelloFresh, you will join our Global Internal Audit and Risk team and play a crucial role in identifying, assessing, and managing risks across the organization. With your experience in risk management, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on HelloFresh's risk management processes, ensuring a data-driven and proactive approach to risk analysis, mitigation and its integration into decision-making process.
What you’ll do
- Further develop and implement the strategy for risk management, policies, and procedures.
- Implement enhancements and ensure that the risk management is integrated into decision making processes across HFG’d businesses and functions.
- Proactively monitor key risk indicators and develop risk mitigation plans to address potential vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, operations, procurement and marketing to identify and assess operational and strategic risks.
- Support the end-to-end risk reporting activity across the Risk team covering management reporting, committees, Boards and input to regulatory reports
- Manage and continuously improve workflows, tools, and training for identifying and addressing risks at all relevant levels at HelloFresh
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders on risk management practices and promote a culture of risk awareness and responsibility.
What you’ll bring
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, business, economics, accounting or similar.
- 5-7 years of risk management experience.
- Relevant certifications is a plus (CIA, CRMA, CRISC, CISA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or other relevant certifications)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and implementing a practiical risk program, methodologies, and tools in large organizations and driving change
- In-depth understanding of applicable risk management frameworks (i.e., COSO, ISO 31000)
- Bias to action and a hands-on attitude
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude, strong organization skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is optional.
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple tasks and projects within adjusting and defined timelines
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with the ability to contribute in a dynamic, fast-paced team atmosphere
- Solid knowledge of current regulatory requirements (i.e., German IDW PS 340 & 981)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced organization, which is the emerging global leader in its segments. Ability to learn from world-class talent across functions
- Competitive compensation
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.