Senior Analyst, Procurement
Title: Senior Analyst, Procurement
We’re hiring a Senior Analyst to join our Procurement Team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will support core processes and strategic initiatives across Procurement by analyzing data, performing research, building tools, and executing strategic sourcing events for ingredients. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data to solve real business challenges, strong analytical abilities, insatiable curiosity, and a strong desire to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
You will …
- Own and continuously improve data products used by all of Procurement.
- Collaborate with Procurement category owners to execute strategic sourcing events
- Interact across Procurement categories and with other departments to ensure that business processes are executed as designed and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Identify and communicate insights to internal teams, including Senior leadership.
- Autonomously identify and solve strategy procurement challenges through advanced analytics
- Data-driven – You can organize, analyze, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- A structured-thinker – You use logic to identify issues and opportunities to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex technical information to a variety of audiences.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, and data visualizations for dashboards) and/or Procurement .
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Business, Math, Engineering, Data/Computer Science, or other relevant areas of study
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and Google Suite applications (especially Google sheets / Google scripts).
- Basic experience with database languages and structures (e.g. SQL) and programming languages (e.g. Python) are a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year