MarTech Automation Developer (m/f/x)
As a Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/x), you’ll join the CRM Automation team who are working to automate and optimize CRM activity. Additionally, the role will cooperate closely with the Campaign team to run initiatives across all countries and in relation with other functions like Customer Experience, Tech and Product teams.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Upgrade our CRM technical stack by constantly pushing innovation and by researching and implementing new technical capabilities
- Development and implementation of comprehensive automation projects to drive CRM initiatives for the HelloFresh Group
- Review and manage the CRM platform ecosystem across 20+ markets to maintain healthy platform stability and data quality
- Work closely with our internal tech, analytics, brand and campaign management teams to support with implementation of new platform features and releases
What you’ll bring
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in Marketing Automation, ideally in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a comparable platform such as Braze, Pardot, HubSpot
- Strong problem-solving skills and team player abilities
- Experience with REST or SOAP APIs
- Experience with building integrations between 1st party and 3rd party systems
- HTML, CSS, AMPscript and additional frontend or template framework experience are a plus
- Full professional English proficiency