Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (f/m/d/x)
In this role you leverage your knowledge of the DACH influencer landscape and our customer insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition campaigns. You will help improve and scale the overall ROI of the channel and hence be responsible for overall customer growth via the influencer channel innovation and optimisation. You quickly identify opportunities within the influencer marketing space and take ownership of them.
This role is available for a 24-month contract (extension possible)
Your area of responsibility
- Serve as the primary channel manager for influencer marketing in DACH for YouTube, Twitch and future new launches
- Manage influencer performance campaigns from beginning to end, which includes:
- Identify, select, and reach out to suitable talents to work with in our campaigns
- Negotiate and maintain long term collaborations with our influencers and agencies
- Create briefs, approve content and set up a clear activation plan for the campaign
- Negotiate deals with partner agencies, talent managements and influencers in DACH, as well as other countries with clear international impact
- Observe and analyse industry trends in order to build up our long term influencer channel strategy
- Take a strategic and analytical approach to manage the channel to meet CAC, ROI, and budget goals
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in an influencer marketing role
- You have a strong understanding of the influencer marketing landscape (particularly within, but not limited to, YouTube and Twitch), including recent industry and online trends and knowledge of the DACH influencers scene
- You are experienced as a project or campaign manager on large scale projects
- You have strong relationship management skills
- You are highly self-motivated individual with a hands-on mentality
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You have a great interest in operational processes and their continual improvement
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You must speak German and English proficiently
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!