Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking an Inventory Supervisor. The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for daily inventory processes, reporting, and control at the Lyons, IL fulfillment site as well as being responsible for managing inventory team members assigned to individual divisions. Factor is looking for someone who will build, improve, and tightly manage all daily inventory processes. This is a critical role that will work closely with the Inventory Manager, Supply Chain, Finance, and Accounting to ensure inventory completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) team member issues and complaints.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments and assist the Produce team when needed
- Plan and execute cycle counts as described in each area of the facility.
- Establish and maintain inventory handling procedures within the facility.
- Collaborate with operations on procedures and processes surrounding warehouse management system inventory locations.
- Identify root causes of inventory discrepancies through cause and effect analysis
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Conduct random audits to ensure Standard Operating Procedures are being followed.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate inventory management and control operations.
- Ability to build and manage a cohesive team that can work together under short timelines and sometimes ambiguous circumstances
- Bachelor's degree, or related management work experience
- At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules including weekends as needed
- Experience in Inventory Management, with the proven ability to motivate and coach staff to achieve high quality results
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management and process improvement activities, based on broader organizational goals
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company