Senior Data Analyst (m/f/x)
As a Senior Data Analyst in the Active Customer Analytics team, you will join the wider Global Actives Marketing and CRM org of HelloFresh business. Your main focus will be on supporting your stakeholders in their decision making, and you will be their key contact person regarding data and analytics questions. Your experience in analytics and related technologies, together with your excellent communication, stakeholder management and organisational skills will have a big impact on the company and department’s performance.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with marketing leads in order to understand the strategic priorities for your domain and then execute against these with engaging work
- Partner closely with the Product and Marketing organisation promoting a culture rooted in evidence-based decision making.
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organisation highlighting the “so-whats” of your analyses in order to drive the growth of our business.
- Explore and analyse customer behaviour and marketing performance data in order to detect improvement opportunities for the HelloFresh CRM and other marketing communications
What you’ll bring
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis roles, ideally including some work experience in data science domain
- Excellent technical skills, including advanced knowledge of SQL and basic statistical tests
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools like Tableau which we use to create compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- Confidence in performing analysis with large datasets while avoiding the common pitfalls
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with great presentation and communication skills
- You are outcome oriented, and can take a business challenge, create actionable analytical insights against it, and align stakeholders on actions to create business value
- Experience with writing scripts and automating codes in Python
- Good to have: Experience with Google Analytics
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.