Packaging & Print Designer (m/f/x)
You will not only bring your design skills and creativity to the table but you also need to possess the ability to expertly manage projects from start to finish. Your role extends beyond design, ensuring seamless project coordination, timelines, and deliverables. By effectively juggling the creative process and project management, you will be the driving force behind successful, on-time, and high-quality project outcomes.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Execute packaging and offline marketing design projects from concept through to completion;
- Develop inspiring and effective inbox material. This can range from our own brand creatives such as our weekly menu and recipe cards in the HelloFresh box to promotional material for our partner collaborations, such as flyers and booklets;
- Create exceptional packaging designs for the in-box experience, including designing across all private label ingredients and the outer box;
- Work closely with different country teams to develop print materials for channels such as flyers, direct mail, gift cards, direct sales stands, booklets and partnerships;
- Manage the workflow of incoming requests and execute projects from the conceptual stage to final product against tight deadlines;
- Collaborate with global & local inter-departmental teams including marketing, operations and procurement;
- Uphold our brand identity guidelines;
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Adopt a data-driven approach to creative;
- Work as part of a team whilst taking responsibility and initiatives from day one;
- Collaborate closely with our Art Director to align creative visions, exchange insights, and contribute to the overall artistic direction of projects, fostering a dynamic and cohesive design environment;
- This role reports to the Lead Offline Creative Strategy.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of packaging & print agency or brand design experience required
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design software
- A strong, dynamic print-oriented portfolio that showcases a finely tuned and nuanced aesthetic
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing clear tasks and timelines
- Work on Consumer Goods industry or Food Tech is a major plus
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Organized and adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Strong in typography, design systems, layout skills & visual storytelling
- Good communication and articulation skills are a must
- Ability to prioritize accordingly, set expectations and meet deadlines
- Relevant university degree in Graphic Design or other related field of study;
- Fluent in English is a must
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.