Creative Project Manager (m/f/x)
As the Creative Project Manager, you’ll join the global Brand Team and will be working together with our Creative Team to deliver projects across various channels for all our HelloFresh Group brands. You will be working closely with a team of designers and Art Directors as well as cross-functional stakeholders to plan, manage, and drive all steps in the project lifecycle. You will generate insights through analyzing data from the Atlassian Jira tool, in order to drive recommendations and decisions. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple, simultaneous projects, many of which can be complex in nature — making data-driven decisions based on our overall brand strategy and ensuring adherence to project management best practice.
Are you passionate about project management, analyzing data to drive decisions, executing projects and programs to schedule, scope, budget and specifications and are comfortable in the space of print and packaging? Then we cannot wait to meet you!
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Manage offline and online design projects across different departments and countries
- Prioritize activities across multiple projects at different stages of execution and ensure timely feedback and execution
- Ensure alignment of activities with brand values and CI guidelines
- Plan, facilitate and track continuous improvement efforts within the design department
- Manage and track time and resource aspects of the projects against the estimated budgets and timelines
- Proactively use data from Atlassian Jira software to build reports, assess ticket completion performance, build recommendations and identify opportunities to optimize workload
What you’ll bring
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related fields of study
- 3+ years experience in a project management role working with creative teams
- Experience managing ticket and generating reports on Atlassian Jira software is a must
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and across international markets
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Experience in working for high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands. Work on FMCG brands is a plus
- Experience working with creative teams and an understanding of creative processes within the Tech and/or FMCG industries.
- Proven track record of successful execution of multi-level projects within the offline and online creative worlds is a plus
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with working in agile environments and with agile methodologies
- Comfortable managing and communicating with suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.