Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Reporting into our Associate Director of Data Science, as a Marketing Analytics Manager you will play a pivotal role in transforming, analysing, and interpreting our marketing data to inform strategic decisions. This role exists to optimise return on investment (ROI) for each of our marketing campaigns by bridging the gap between marketing initiatives and measurable business outcomes. You will lead a team of analytics professionals, ensuring that data analytics capabilities are leveraged effectively across our in-house marketing department.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging Analytics Manager who is passionate about fostering a data-driven culture within HelloFresh to enable more effective decision-making processes through advanced analytics and team leadership whilst you work to transform raw data into actionable insights. These insights contribute to enhancing customer engagement, improving sales performance, and increasing our market share. Ultimately, this role adds value by contributing to the financial sustainability and competitive advantage of The HelloFresh Group. This role is ‘hands-on’ and will individually contribute to delivering outcomes including completing analyses, building tools, and developing models.
What you'll do...
- Develop and execute analytics strategies to align with marketing and business objectives
- Lead and mentor a team of 3 analytics professionals
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with business units and tech teams
- Manage the lifecycle of analytics projects, ensuring alignment with business needs
- Implement quality measures for data and analytics models
- Translate and present complex data insights to senior stakeholders
- Regularly assess and report on the impact of analytics initiatives
- Provide guidance on A/B testing
What you'll bring...
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Data Science, Economics, Marketing Analytics, Engineering, Statistics etc)
- Hands on SQL & Python experience
- An advanced level of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in project management, with an ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands on experience using Tableau or other data visualisation tools
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Team and A/B testing
What you get in return…
- Significant discount on our meal kits, 70% off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Working flexibility available with a work from home hybrid
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Access to Headspace
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia/New Zealand.
Location: Chippendale Head Office, Sydney