Senior Audience Manager (m/f/x)
As a Senior Audience Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Global Referrals strategy and maximizing profit by driving effective communications and offers to our customer base. In our customer-centric and data-led Referrals department, you will formulate global effective discount strategies for leads that maximize revenue and maintain competitiveness. Additionally, you will develop and execute landing page optimization strategies to improve conversion rates and user experience.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and continually optimize of the strategic referrals roadmap, in partnership with senior stakeholders
- Evaluate the impact of discounts and promotions on overall business performance, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Utilize A/B testing and multivariate testing methodologies on landing pages to identify high-impact changes, such as layout, copy, visuals, and calls-to-action, and implement data-driven improvements
- Assist in the integration and delivery of new multichannel campaigns (mobile, email, sms and more) by partnering with Product teams and Campaign Management teams
- Conduct in depth performance analysis, in partnership with Marketing Analytics team
- Developing a deep understanding of our referral leads audience, sharing these insights with the wider Marketing and Product teams, and using these insights to steer marketing engagement strategy
- Lead personalisation strategies across CRM touchpoints across various channels
- Support Campaign Management team with campaign implementation process, from kick-off to post-mortem analysis
What you’ll bring
- You are able to generate actionable insights from quantitative and qualitative data to guide iterative improvements and ensure alignment with business goals
- You are focused on customer centricity and optimizing customer engagement
- You feel comfortable devising your own strategy and communicating your vision to stakeholders
- You have experience in forecasting and budget management
- You have relevant experience in using content management platforms, Contentful would be a plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.