Delivery Station Site Manager
Delivery Station Site Manager Description:
The Delivery Station Site Manager will oversee scaling and logistics sortation operations. You will iterate and improve the process for receiving and sorting packages and the material flow in the hub. As Delivery Station Site Manager, you will also lead our team of supervisors and associates to ensure customer delivery excellence. Responsibility will also include defining standard work and route assignments for staff, managing operational programs, enforcing the highest standards for safety, and meeting logistics goals.
- Set clear operational goals to monitor and evaluate the safety, cost, quality, and other agreed indicators.
- Manage Logistics Supervisors to meet quality standards and achieve performance metrics.
- Report to Associate Director to support operational scaling and communicate delays or any issues while quickly analyzing and prioritizing work to prevent failures
- Oversee hub budget to ensure goals are met with maximum efficiency
- Use HelloFresh tech and systems to make operational decisions and ensure a culture of safety for operations inside facilities and over the road
- Ensure the security of all HelloFresh assets (hub facilities, vehicles, inventory)
- Action solutions swiftly to resolving operational problems
- Build an inclusive workplace culture and relationships with all staff, delivering on retention goals
- Work with all parts of the organization to operate a lean facility through continuous improvements and implementation of new processes in the hub
- Perform dispatching functions for drivers and provide nightshift, weekend, and holiday coverage as needed
- Inclusive in your approach to engage staff and bring out the best performance in a team
- A conveyer of clear vision, setting direction and goals, and driving team understanding during daily/weekly stand-ups and leadership reviews
- Collaborative - enjoys working with different teams to gather inputs
- A connector of complex problems at all levels through excellent written and verbal skills
- Data-driven – make decisions based on facts rather than gut feelings.
- Impeccable with details and project management
- An identifier of problems and finding solutions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
- Bachelor's degree preferred; diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 22 years old and legally authorized to work in the US and possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, MVR, background, and criminal checks)
- 5+ years' experience managing operations for fulfillment, supply chain, logistics, or transportation companies
- Availability to work a 5-day work week and may include one (1) weekend day; support may be needed onsite night and holiday shifts based on business needs.
- Availability to support night shift hours that start between 1:30 a.m.-2 a.m. - until the job is complete
- Proficiency in manipulating data and reporting
- Leadership experience motivating and encouraging other managers of people
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Can lift/move up to 50 lbs and participate in physical job activities such as standing, walking, and crouching daily. Can work in an environment that may be hot, cold, and noisy.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.