Product Operations Associate
Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 10+ years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 18 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented foodie to manage and coordinate our culinary operational processes across the HelloFresh New Zealand brand and business. Our ideal applicant is agile, process-driven and detail-oriented with experience in operations in a food-related business.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do…
- Work closely with the Procurement, Menu Planning & Culinary Teams to identify and coordinate suitable ingredient substitutions for recipes where replacements are required
- Review and approve planned menus on behalf of Culinary with respect to expected performance and ingredient availability
- Manage and advise on ingredient changes to weekly menus in line with customer feedback and product availability
- Continuously question and improve on Culinary operational processes
- Communicate updated instructions for ingredient substitutions to our Customer Care team
- Establish new, optimised processes through observing ways of working
What you'll bring...
- A highly organized mindset with a supreme attention to detail; you’ll triple confirm and cross check until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it’s correct!
- A process-driven and eager attitude towards improving operational efficiency
- A self-starter and truly proactive problem solver, who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is solved
- An ability to maintain consistent deadlines which ensuring complete accuracy across all projects and tasks
- A passion for food and cooking
- A keen sense of motivation to be apart of an extremely fast-paced business
- 1+ years experience in an FMCG business
- Excellent communication & time management skills
An intermediate knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets (e.g. import range, index match, nested if functions)
- A good knowledge of cooking techniques and the behaviour of ingredients
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you get in return…
- Significant discount on our meal kits, 70% off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Working flexibility available with a work from home hybrid
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Access to Headspace
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia/New Zealand.
Location: Chippendale Head Office, Sydney
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.