Senior Paid Social Manager (m/f/x)
As Senior Paid Social Manager you will be a part of a highly advanced and talented paid social team that is responsible for performance of all paid social channels across 15+ countries, multiple brands and platforms. You will have a significant influence on team performance KPIs and will be responsible for a considerable advertising budget.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and innovate best-in-class paid social tactics and strategies
- Own performance for your markets as well as several strategic projects (ie. incrementality testing, ROAS bidding or new automation initiatives)
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders and external partners, including the Marketing Analytics team, Ad Tech team, Design team, local teams as well as our partners at Facebook, Smartly, and other platforms and agencies.
- Lead and mentor one or several paid social managers.
What you’ll bring
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in online marketing with a strong focus and performance track record on/in paid social.
- You are highly analytical, you know where to find the data you need as well as how to generate data-based actionable insights and recommendations for performance uplift.
- You have advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Excel as well as usual analytical tools such as Google Analytics. Knowledge of Smarty, SQL, Google App Script or Python are a strong plus.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly and delivering against moving targets and goals.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.