Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Sanitation Supervisor to coordinate activities and provide coaching and guidance to workers on the sanitation team. The Sanitation Supervisor works alongside and with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Supervisor is responsible for following and enforcing all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
The Sanitation Supervisor is a key component to the success of Factor’s Food Safety, Sanitation and Hygiene program. Through support and management of the sanitation team, the Sanitation Supervisor is essential in ensuring critical procedures are executed accurately in order to maintain a food safe production environment.
You will ….
- Direct and supervise employees involved in inspection and sanitation procedures with regard to sanitation of the plant
- Plan and assign work of reporting associates and leads
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet sanitation control standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product safety.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate and determine the cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Interact with production and quality to ensure food safety of product and plant
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within the area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines, hiring, promotions, performance reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: Sanitation, food safety & quality, computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have…
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Preferred sanitation experience supervisor
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of experience in sanitation in a food manufacturing environment.
- HS diploma or GED required
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent work related experience
- Intermediate computer skills requirement – data analysis/creation, Microsoft office and google equivalent
- Preferred food safety certifications SQF, BRC, HACCP is a plus