Reporting into a Senior Recipe Editor, you will be an integral part of ensuring our customers receive easy-to-follow and accurate recipe cards.
What you’ll do
- Proofread and edit recipes in multiple formats through the editorial process
- Work closely with the Culinary and Procurement teams to eliminate recipe card errors or inconsistencies, if/when product changes are made
- Work with the Editorial team to utilise the existing Style Guide and be an active contributor to style and process improvements
- Adhere to multiple weekly deadlines while ensuring accuracy and efficiency
What you’ll bring
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role with some professional editorial/copywriting experience – food media and recipe editing preferred
- A strong food knowledge with some cooking experience
- Highly organised with supreme attention to detail
- A self-starter and truly proactive problem solver, who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is resolved
- Able to maintain consistent deadlines while ensuring complete accuracy across all projects and tasks
- A university degree in communications or journalism
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs skills Proficient Indesign skills
What you’ll get in return
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.