Jr. Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
In October 2022, we added Ireland to the list and today are a young and passionate team that works hard and has fun while at it! We’re now looking to onboard a Junior Growth Marketing Manager to join us at our beautiful riverside office in the heart of Dublin as we scale our presence in the Irish market.
Reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Growth Marketing Team. You will own the development of our Online Growth channels and customer retention strategy by leveraging your strong business acumen, extensive experience in digital marketing and an ease of communication with diverse stakeholders. The channels you will be responsible for include but are not limited to Display, Paid Social, SEO and SEA advertising.
If you’re someone who thinks analytically, has a creative bent of mind, values collaboration and enjoys good food as much as we do, we’re looking for you so read on!
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with Local/Global marketing teams on day-to-day campaign management, budgeting and execution for online marketing channels to maximize campaign value while planning for the long term growth strategy
- Monitor and report overall marketing performance against the business plan, understanding and sharing the root causes of either underperformance or overperformance, and putting in place optimization actions on the back of budget deviations, when needed.
- Develop innovative marketing approaches, ensuring a “test and learn” approach is in place whenever possible, supporting the development of test-hypotheses, creatives, following-up on test implementation and its results.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to ensure that all marketing assets drive a consistent brand experience across the marketing mix, bridging the Growth Teams with Global Creative Services
- Take ownership of the customer retention strategy - evaluate the impact that acquisitions have on the average order rate (AOR) of the customers and lead improvements while working with the larger Ireland team
What you’ll bring
- You have 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, successfully leading creative and budgeting strategies for businesses and directly managing their online marketing campaigns. Agency experience is welcome!
- You have a strong understanding of key marketing KPIs (CPM, CPC, CPA, CAC) and understand what it takes to scale an online channel portfolio
- Experience working with online ad platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Snapchat Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager etc.
- You love data and possess the ability to deal with problems in a structured and analytical manner
- You enjoy a steep learning curve and working on ambiguous challenges to find the right solution
- You possess critical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skills suited to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are a multi-tasker who is adept at stakeholder management and has strong project management skills
- You learn quickly, can organize yourself independently and be relied upon to set and meet ambitious deadlines
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and marketing setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (70% off your HelloFresh boxes, private health insurance, employer matching pension program, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, etc.)
- boring gym & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
[Write something about the department/team]
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.